Friday, March 27, 2015

Change Blog template

I have finally change my blog template. Didn't wanna change cos I like the cute apples... hahaha.

Anyway, I have long wanted to change already, cos the blog entry column is so narrow. I always have to resize my photos manually by measurements. Also, I myself couldn't even find some of the entries from the blog archive.

So, I got this free blogskin from Blogger Candy. You may wanna check out at the below link.
http://www.bloggercandy.com/

I have tried many blogskins template, but doesn't turn out well. Looks fine using the computer, but cannot navigate using mobile. Aiya, so decided to use this lohhhh.... Easy to navigate, cute and simple, just like me (cute and simple).... Wahahhaha....

And did you realize something? There's a apple shape tab icon. Cool right! Ok, maybe I suaku mountain tortoise la... Hahah... Anyway, it's called Favicon, also known as shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon or bookmark icon.


 photo appleshape_zps4t1a5lcy.jpg




 photo apple_zpshyhcto6p.jpg



There's also the search box, so you could easily search entries like Taiwan blog entries? Shangri La high tea, wedding entries, etc. just by typing the keywords...
So much easier...!

Think I got too much Food Entries recently.... cos I gonna start my DIET soon!!
So, just wanna eat shioks shioks first... wahhahhaa...

Probably, I should start blogging about myself and little Val more too.
Check out for more updates!


 photo 10947333_10152665881517549_962612617190785134_n_zpsitbrpcb3.jpg
Valerie says HI to everyone!! wahahhaahah





p.s: the photo of myself on my main blog was the slimmer me a year back. I'll be back ok!






No comments:

The Bloom Outlet (How to Budget for your Wedding Flowers) [sp]

Are you busy planning your wedding now? Having so many items in your TO DO LIST? One of them is definitely your wedding flowers of course. ...